How It Works
1. The Items We Buy:
The items we buy are not limited by their condition; all that is required is that they must contain Gold, Silver or Platinum. Here are some of the Scrap Gold items we most commonly buy on a day to day basis: 9K, 10k, 12k, 14k, 18k, 22k and 24k: Gold Earrings, Gold Necklaces, Gold Brooches, Gold Pins, Gold Bracelets, Gold Wedding Rings, Gold Engagement Rings, Gold Class Rings, Gold Cluster Rings, Gold Cocktail Rings, Gold Statues, Gold Signet Rings, Gold Coins, Gold Medals, Gold Lockets, Gold Charms, Dental Gold, Gold Watches, Scrap / Damaged Gold, Gold Broken Chains, Gold items with missing stones, non-hallmarked Gold, foreign hallmarked Gold and any other Gold items. These items are also accepted in Silver or Platinum form, along with any other Silver or Platinum item.
2. The Ultimate Price For Scrap Gold, Silver or Platinum:
UK Scrap Gold Buyers' internet-based business model allows us to keep our operating costs to a minimum and pass the savings on to you in the form of the highest possible prices for your Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum. Our experts will determine the quality and purity of the Gold, Silver or Platinum contained in your items and the weight of the Gold, Silver or Platinum itself (excluding the weight of any additions like stones). Please note that our prices are based entirely upon the value of the Gold, Silver or Platinum and will not reflect retail prices of your jewellery, watches etc.
3. The Payment:
There are three possible ways of transferring money to you:
- FPS - the money will be in your account within 2 hours, usually within minutes.
- BACS payment - the money will be in your account within 4 working days.
- Cheque - we will send a cheque out to you within 24 hours.
- Cash - we will send Cash out to you within 24 hours.
4. The Shipments:
- You can send us your Scrap Gold, Silver or Platinum by post. The only thing which is required is that you print out the description form from our website, fill out the information about the number of items being sent to us and place it in the package with your items. Don't have a printer? Click here. We strongly recommend insuring all packages that you send to us.
- Post your item(s) to UK Scrap Gold via Royal Mail
Special Delivery (insured) to:
Group International (UKSG)
Note: Use the phrase 'Group International (UKSG)' and do not mention the name of the website. This is an additional security measure to safeguard your Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum items whilst they are in transit.